Kahuna Creations is proud to introduce the new Adjustable Kahuna Stick - Magma with GenV Blade!
The Kahuna Adjustable Land Paddle is the culmination of 12 years of development. US Patent No: 8,636,306 B2
Land Paddling is Kahuna's most fearless innovation for no-limits longboarding. Riders use the Kahuna Big Stick to lean into intense downhill turns, or as a land paddle for cross country longboarding and an excellent work out.
Adjustable Kahuna Big Stick Innovations:
- New, stronger, solid shaft designed with a flat-ridge side, which delivers stronger performance as well as a more comfortable grip.
- Bigger, ultra-durable machined buttons for easier height adjustment.
- Pre-Installed with New GenV Road Blade!
- Ergonomic handle forms perfectly to your hand.
- Features the Hawaiian Gekko and Tribal artwork for sweet looking ride.
- Adjusts from 4'5" to 6'
GenV Road Blade™ New Innovations:
- The New GenV Road Blade has the best ergonomic road feel while paddling.
- Engineered with New Ballistic Polycarbonate Compound for lightweight strength.
- GenV Road Blade is designed with an incredible, New proprietary Thermo Plastic Elastomer, which delivers both solid, soft feel and durability.
- Beautifully designed contoured lines and organic curves which add to the awesomeness!
- 10% more road grip surface to extend life of the blade.
- Undulated (wavelike) design for the smoothest transition throughout the entire stroke.
- Variable sized dampening holes to deliver the smoothest stroke with no jarring.
Kahuna Big Stick Sizing:
To size a Kahuna Big Stick, you want the handle of the stick to be between your chin and top of your forehead, while standing on a longboard. For most longboards the rider is going to about 3-4 in or 7.5-10.25 cm taller while standing on the longboard. Kahuna Creations longboard heights are listed in the description for each longboard.
EX: If a rider is 69 in (5’9”) or 175.25 cm standing on the ground, and their longboard is 3 in or 7.5 cm high, they will be about 72 in (6 ft) or 183 cm standing on the longboard.