At Kahuna Creations we have always aimed to improve the quality of the Longboard and Land Paddle you ride/use and we strongly believe in the longboards/land paddles we make. You can rest assured knowing that, in the rare case of defect, our longboards/land paddles come with a 180 day (from delivery date) warranty. The Kahuna Creations warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the product and is void if your product was purchased used from another person or an unauthorized seller.
To help us process your warranty claim, please provide all of the necessary information and images we require to assess your warranty claim. Before sending your email, please ensure you have photos that show the top and bottom of the longboard/land paddle as well as detailed pictures of the affected area. Proof of purchase must be provided in documents attached to your email. Proof of purchase is an order number, emailed order confirmation receipt or sales receipt from a retailer.
Please allow 3-7 business days for us to assess your warranty claim and get in contact with you. We will do our best to make sure you’re using a high quality longboard/land paddle as soon as possible.
To start the warranty process, please email email@example.com.
The following issues are not covered by our warranty:
- Impact damage, including dents, snaps and cracks
- Run over by a vehicle
- Improper care or use
- Exposure to excessive heat, rain, snow or immersion in water
- Normal wear and tear, or cosmetic damage that does not affect functionality, such as:
- Ultraviolet sun damage
- Rain/moisture damage
- Salty/Sandy environmental damage
- Edge chipping from impacts
- Improper installation of accessories
- Intentional breakage
- Tail and nose wear from dragging the nose and tail on the ground
- Edge chipping from ground, curbs or walls
- Warping from exposure to heat, rain, snow or immersion in water
- Truck, wheel and bearing damage are not covered
- Broken Bamboo Big Stick handles
The following issues are covered by our 180 day warranty:
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Delaminations (separating wood layers on the board)
- Dents and chips from shipping
- Broken Adjustable Big Stick handles and plastic adjustment pieces
**Blemished / 2nd Products** Our 180 warranty does not cover our blemished / 2nd products. These products will already have dents, scratches, chips, graphic/paint issues and defects in workmanship. If there is an issue with a blemished / 2nd product you purchased, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about issues with your Kahuna Creations products, please email us at email@example.com or call 310-692-1470.
Our office hours are 9am to 4pm (M-F) PST.