The Haka Sea Dragon longboard is the ultimate in control, stability and soul riding. Longtime shredders live for this kind of ride - as smooth as glass. The Haka shape features a mile taco concave for a great feel and responsive ride.
- 47" Long X 10" Wide
- Wheelbase: 33.5"
- Weight 10 LBS
- Maple 8 Ply
- Silica Sand Grip
- Bear Gen6 180mm Longboard Trucks
- Genuine Kahuna Creations Premium 69mm 82A Wheels (wheel color varies)
- ABEC 9 Bearings
- Taco concave shape that flattens out on the tail for optimal control
- Top design displays original Sea Dragon artwork hand painted by world famous North Shore Hawaiian artist Dennis Mathewson
- Bottom design features aqua-stained maple with the original Dennis Matthewson Edition Logo
- Completely Pre-assembled Longboard
Quote from the artist
"Sea Dragon’s have always mesmerized me while watching them in the water. They effortlessly float and guide themselves through the currents with ease and grace. Yet, they avoid any entanglements or obstacles in their surroundings while they navigate on their journey. In Hawaii's art environment, I tend to focus on unusual sea life and animals not normally seen in art galleries, the Sea Dragon is one of those creatures. In addition, I gave him a bit of my own edgy style including some extra spiny points to add to his character."